Saturday, October 06, 2007

6th October 2007.

Miss my posts?

Firstly those people on my tagboard ( you know who you are ) are damn lame.
But i'm having no comments about it.
I gotten back my psp. So happy. 2 months didnt touch already. Can try out new games.
Left DnT paper on monday, and after that, no more stress.
Things' been weighing on my mind, or heart. Either one.
My bro's playing pangya.. which is a pretty lame game.

Every sat i go will go out with terence, amanda, alicia to study. Sometime sijie will join us and today alicia pan came but alicia tee ps us. psk. Watched UnderDog then arcade, then study again. Fun day.

Sorry fel i cant make it. Ask me earlier next time. Saw tian wei on mrt today. I didnt see her till she hit my psp and i looked up.

Fine.

Downloading Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII . 1.66GB leh. nvm using com till 1 + anw. Quitted all my online games, maplestory, gunbound, wolfteam, DarknessAndLight, Getamped, Dota. Whatever lah. Quitted so long ago anw.

My laopo damn cool sia. hahas.

Cherish every moment.

No comments: